Cabin for Rent at Lake Scott State Park
Scenic view of the lake and surrounding hillsides.
Private cabin area located directly across from the lake.
Warm weather rates (May to September)
$65.00 per night or $60.00 if you are staying multiple nights. More than 2 people: $5.00 more per person.
Cold weather rates (October to April)
$70.00 per night or $65.00 if you are staying multiple nights. More than 2 people: $5.00 more per person.
- Sleeps 5-6 people (two double beds and one twin, plus a cowboy couch that turns into a bed).
- Air Conditioner and Heater
- Cook stove and Refrigerator
- Kitchen utensils, pots, pans, dishes, coffee pot, and toaster. Coffee, salt, pepper, plus paper towels and toilet paper are provided.
- Most bedding furnished, including clean sheet, blankets, and pillows.
- Shower house within walking distance (approximately one mile). Bring your own towels and toiletries.
- Coolers of fresh water furnished. No indoor plumbing, but a really conveniently lighted outhouse!
- Porch with a great canyon view. Our property extends up the hill, which makes for some great hiking and an expansive canyon view.
50% non-refundable deposit. No pets, please!
Call (620) 872-2762 or E-mail us. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or personal checks accepted.
Click on any thumbnail for a larger photograph.
©2015 Keystone Gallery / Photos © Barbara Shelton unless otherwise noted